MY LIFE VIA INSTAGRAM
Writing bio pages are my worst nightmare. Here's my life in bullet points instead.
- I’m originally from Everett, Washington.
- Jesus saved me at the age of 10, later that day I was baptized.
- I went to Bible College in Minnesota.
- I went to Seminary in North Carolina.
- I got my wife, Heather's, attention by singing her Relient K lyrics at a bonfire because that's what you do at Bible College.
- We got married in 2010 and have two boys - Andrew & Henry.
- Back in 2007, God developed a burden in my heart for church planting. Shortly after this I fell in love with the province of Saskatchewan.
- In 2011, I began pastoring at Grace Baptist Church in Austin, MN.
- After spending some time in NC, in 2016 I moved to Saskatchewan and became the Head Pastor of Fairmont Baptist Church.
- Currently our family is building momentum and support in order to plant a church in Saskatchewan.
Other Random Info:
- I’m the biggest Star Wars fanatic you've ever seen.
- I like to do graphic design (mostly logos which you can see here).
- I'm still hoping the Seattle Sonics come back.
- I think "lol" is legitimately the worst phrase ever created.
- I'm a Reformed Baptist who runs in Fundamentalist circles.
- Vernor's ginger ale is what I assume the Crystal Sea consists of in Glory.
- 40% of the time I can be found at my local Starbucks.